Friday, March 10, 2017

Spring Break 2017: Work as Usual



 Hello again! Fortunately, my internship is on hiatus this week. Since the lucky devils at ASU are experiencing a scheduled week of spring reprieve from their studies, I had to coordinate my time for the internship with them. Therefore, I technically am on better terms with my alarm clock. This doesn't mean that I have overturned my tacit contract to provide convoluted yet academically lauded entertainment and accurate reporting to all you fine readers out there. I do have another project that I am keeping under wraps at the moment. But, I will inform you once the time has come.      

However, this does not mean I will avoid ASU completely. A personal goal I have for this week is to take the MAT at the university testing center.  

Taking a cue from DJ Morel, my equation for this week is as follows:

Spring Break + Volunteering +  Blogging + MAT + Senior Project = Work As Usual






No comments:

Post a Comment