Friday, March 3, 2017

End of the Second Fortnight!

Progressing on forward, I heightened my weekly awareness of incorporating my topics into my current internship. For example, through my observations of others, I have become keenly aware of conformity and motivation.

In analyzing student behaviors, some students came to me for help only when first redirected by their teacher. To them, I served as a potential source of guidance, but others immediately scheduled me for assistance in their course work. This type of seizing opportunities for academic enhancement is exactly the kind of indication that highly goal-orientated individuals actively display. Typically, a reflection of a student high in internal motivation or desiring of high academic achievement.  

Additionally, I dedicated extra measures of my time in assisting for ASU's Night of the Open Door, but I will save that for a later post. However, I will say that it was an exciting way to communicate with and converse with hordes of individuals interested in everything the campus had to present and offer.        

No comments:

Post a Comment