Friday, March 31, 2017

Septem Octo




Hello, Everyone! 

The exhilaration is continuing as we break the barriers into week number eight! We are two-thirds of the way to the finish line! This week I had to purchase the exclusive and elusive statistics computing software package SPSS 16. 

Here is an image that pretty much summarizes my week and progress on the senior project. 

Blog image2

I had to spend approximately seven hours to input the 50 questions/variables from 175 surveys, but the fun does not stop there. Now that all the numbers are inputted, I have to spend time figuring out which statistical analysis tests to use. Next, I will have to create descriptive statistics and then figures to represent the numerical data through graphs, tables, or charts. Finally, and most importantly, I will have to interpret the data and find some practical meaning to all this relating to my original research questions. 

Stay tuned, as I am ever so slightly inching my way towards unlocking the secrets behind motivation and beyond! 

Until next time!    

No comments:

Post a Comment