Friday, February 17, 2017

Week Two of the Internship!



   My internship continued this week with the same adrenaline-filled zeal for getting to work on time. Luckily, I got a transportation upgrade to the intercampus shuttle since ASU West campus is nearby, which means more time to sleep in the morning. Additionally, I have extended my services by beginning to tutor students in Romanian, finding that they needed the greatest amount of support in pronunciation.

In other news, I discovered that my tentative survey would not need to be under stringent supervision by an ethics board unless I intend to publish my findings in a journal. However, I may undertake the authorization process anyway, simply to learn what the ethics approval procedure entails.

All in all, I have found that there is a positive correlation between time spent on shuttles and the amount of remaining gas in my car, which makes me content.            

No comments:

Post a Comment