Saturday, April 29, 2017

Twelfth Week of Motivated Success!


Greetings! This week has been a phenomenal one for the record books! As you all well know, I am nearing the final stretch of my senior project and overall school year.

Numerologically, the number 12 signifies completion or a finished cycle of experience. Well, statistics and numbers don't lie, but I still got one more home run to hit, if I am going to completely ace this senior project, and that's the final spectacle! I am going to have to present all of this in under fifteen minutes! Next week, I will have the honorable opportunity to present my twelve weeks of diligent effort, astute discoveries, and sheer pertinacity with a little left over for some fine question and answer.

I have gotten my 35-page long final product paper completed and can now easily finish up my exuberant Powerpoint presentation. I plan on steadfastly rehearsing this with advisors and on my own pronto.

In the future, I do anticipate uploading my powerpoint presentation and final paper sometime next week for anyone that is interested.

Here is a snapshot of the first page in case anyone is curious.



Oh, and as a side note, I have less than a month until I graduate with high honors from BASIS Peoria! Alright! I hope to see as many as you there!

I will create a final post next week to inform you about my presentation experience and likely add general reflections.

See you later and stay motivated!


No comments:

Post a Comment